The U.S. is the most generous country in the world, giving $449.64 billion in 2019. Learn how you can maximize your philanthropic efforts in a tax advantaged manner regardless of the donation amount.
Charitable giving is not one size fits all, whether it be donating to your religious organization or creating an income stream for your favorite nonprofit. Each person has a unique set of goals and circumstances. A charitable giving strategy is critical to maximizing charitable impact and potential tax benefits. A key piece of that strategy is considering which charitable vehicle is right for you.
Please join McCarthy Wealth Management for a complimentary webinar on Charitable Giving where we will discuss the following topics:
- Balancing charitable and family legacies
- Tax savings strategies (income, capital gains, gift, estate)
- Key characteristics of common charitable vehicles (qualified charitable distributions, donor advised funds, charitable remainder and charitable lead trusts, etc.)
- Avoiding common estate planning mistakes
- Question and Answer session at the end
When: Thursday, July 29, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST
Where: The webinar will be virtual via Zoom
Hosted By: McCarthy Wealth Management
Guest Speaker: American Heart Association
This is an open webinar. Please feel free to share this invitation with others interested in learning more about Charitable Giving. Those attending will have the opportunity to receive a Starbucks gift card.
Date and Time
Thu, Jul 29, 2021
3:00p - 4:00p PST
Online via Zoom
Registration is required via Zoom.