Safeguarding your assets and information is one of our highest priorities, but your role in cybersecurity is just as important. Scammers use clever techniques to steal personal information and data, but we can show you some practical takeaways and best practices that will help you stay ahead of them. In an increasingly digital world, it is essential to be aware and prepared against common scams.
Please join McCarthy Wealth Management for a complimentary webinar on Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Data where we will discuss the following topics:
- Differentiating the common types of threats and attacks – direct and digital kinds
- Understanding the psychology and tactics scammers employ
- Practical tips to safeguard your personal and financial information and ways to fight back
- Identifying red flags and warning signs to avoid falling victim to scams
- Best practices for creating strong passwords and securing your online accounts
- Actions to take if you suspect you have been targeted or compromised
When: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm PST
Where: The webinar will be virtual via Zoom
Hosted By: McCarthy Wealth Management
Guest Speaker: Karen Ireland
Karen is the Senior Strategist in Business Development at MFS and an expert in cybersecurity. Karen will share her extensive experience and insights on protecting your data, specifically focusing on how to identify and avoid scams.
This is an open webinar. Please feel free to share this invitation with others interested in learning more about Cybersecurity. Those attending will have the opportunity to receive a Starbucks gift card.
Date and Time
Thu, Jul 20, 2023
2:30p - 3:30p PST