Creating an estate plan is a great way to take care of both your family and your assets for the future. Planning now could also save a lot of avoidable expenses. Please join McCarthy Wealth Management for a complimentary webinar on estate planning where we will address the following:
- Who needs an estate plan and when to create one
- What is probate and the strategies to avoid it
- Legacy planning - passing on core values to generations after
- Protecting your children's inheritance if they get divorced or sued
- Planning for blended families and special needs
- Who is subject to estate tax and how can it be avoided
- Question and Answer session at the end
2:30 pm - 3:15 pm PST
Where: The webinar will be virtual via Zoom
Hosted By: McCarthy Wealth Management
Speaker: Alexandra Varela, ESQ.
A useful template called an “Open-if letter" will be provided for all attendees. The purpose of the template is to organize your information, pass on core values, and direct your loved one what to immediately do, minimizing their stress and aiding in the transition.
This is an open webinar. Please feel free to share this invitation with others. Those attending will have the opportunity to receive a Starbucks gift card.
Date and Time
Thu, Nov 10, 2022
2:30p - 3:30p PST