"It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for." - Robert Kiyosaki.
Every year, millions of people are unaware of the tax planning strategies they could be utilizing today to save them thousands of dollars in the future. Many of the concepts are simple to implement but take careful consideration and planning to make sure you keep as much after-tax money as the IRS Code allows.
Please join McCarthy Wealth Management for a complimentary webinar on Tax Reduction Strategies where we will discuss the following topics:
- Recent changes in tax law
- How to maximize tax savings with charitable giving
- Tax implications for buying/selling/inheriting a home
- Generational tax planning
- Advantages of tax-free accounts
- Taxation of Social Security and Medicare Benefits
- Question and Answer session at the end
When: Thursday, March 16, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm PST
Where: The webinar will be virtual via Zoom
Hosted By: McCarthy Wealth Management
This is an open webinar. Please feel free to share this invitation with others interested in learning more about Tax Planning. Those attending will have the opportunity to receive a Starbucks gift card.
Date and Time
Thu, Mar 16, 2023
2:00p - 3:00p PST